Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's My Etsy-versary!

image from http://littlepaperdog.blogspot.com
Hard to believe that a year has already past since we started this eco-friendly adventure by opening our Etsy Babee Crafts shop! My youngest was barely two months old as I started to string together my first nursing reminder bracelets. And now, not only is he walking, he's climbing the stairs and into my craft cupboards and quickly getting into everything he can get those quick little hands on. And my toddler has turned into a dino-lovin', song writing, creative pre-schooler. He's my biggest helper, with his own little art table set up next my craft supplies. Together we craft away.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/babeecrafts
In the past year, I've been so thankful for all the encouragment and support I've received from family, friends, and return customers. I look forward to another year of crafting creative, eco-friendly baby gifts.

To celebrate our first anniversary, Babee Crafts offering a fantastic discount on all our hand-screened bibs, onesies, and t-shirts. Use code "ANNIVERSARY" for 25% off your next purchase. This code will also be good toward custom screening purchases. But hurry, this offer ends October 20th!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Wishing you a year full of success & happiness =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...