Friday, July 8, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday: Baby Crafts and Tutorials

There are just too many DIY mommy blogs out there. And I get sucked into all of them! Each week my Google Reader maxes out at 1000+ unread posts, mainly tutorials and ideas from sites like Craft Gossip, Tip Junkie (there's even an app), and Modern Parents Messy Kids. And I wish I had time to read each post, or better yet, make each adorable craft.

And this past week is no exception. I found a number of adorable ideas and tutorials for baby. Check out this cool collection of baby shower gift ideas and welcome baby crafts:

Click on the image above to go directly to my annotated list of links on Pinterest. In addition to sharing my finds, I want to encourage readers to share their finds, posts, and tutorials. Use the comments section below to share blog posts on our weekly theme.

And if I've featured you in a Fabulous Finds Friday, please grab the button below for your website or blog.


Babee Crafts

So what were your fab finds this week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...