Friday, July 29, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday: Happy Birthday, Little Monster!

I haven't been on vacation. No, that's in a few weeks. But it has been quite a while since I've posted. I've definitely gotten a bit behind on my blogging. But I went back to school.

A couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to teach a graduate course to fellow teachers on integrating technology into the reading and writing classroom. Funny that I was online so much for the course that I was disconnected from my usual online haunts. Like this blog. So you will see a return of my Tell Me More Tuesday and Fab Finds Friday as well as other weekly posts returning this upcoming week. Starting with this fabulous collection of monster-inspired birthday party ideas.

My little one turns one in a few short weeks (seriously, where did the time go!), and we've decided on a monster themed party. Why? 'Cause that kid is a little monster! He's not quite walking but darn close. And since he figured out how to pull himself up on furniture around six months, he's been climbing everything. He climbs into our cabinets, has figured out the child safety locks, climbs stairs, pulls the dining room chairs over - he's our little monster!

So the invitations have been sent, some supplies ordered, and of course, I shopped Etsy for the perfect birthday boy onesie. But I still need some decoration ideas. Here's what I've found so far, but would love your ideas and suggestions, too!


Click on the image above to go directly to my annotated list of links on Pinterest. In addition to sharing my finds, I want to encourage readers to share their finds, posts, and tutorials. Use the comments section below to share blog posts on our weekly theme.

And if I've featured you in a Fabulous Finds Friday, please grab the button below for your website or blog.


Babee Crafts

So what were your fab finds this week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...