Friday, December 17, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday: All About the Holiday Tutorials

There's still time to get your craft on before Christmas. Check out these great tutorials and blog posts for some inspiration and motivation.
  • Elizabeth over at Twelve Crafts Till Christmas has a great post on Handmade Holiday Tips. She gives me hope that there's still time to finish those seven or so unfinished projects cluttering my dining room table.

  • I love all the ideas over Green Eyed Monster for Sustainable (and creative) Gift Wrapping Ideas. I'm already scouring our house for old books to use their pages as gift wrap. But if you do receive some gift-wrapped packages, repurpose that wrapping with some creative origami. Check out their great tutorial for a Repurposed Wrapping Paper Box.

  • I was at JoAnn Fabrics this morning buying terra cotta pots and paper mache letters, inspired by Jessica over at Craftily Ever After. I LOVE the "Noel" wall art, especially since it's inspired by Philly's own "Love" sculpture. And I'll be putting together my mini-potted pines tomorrow morning.

  • I love this DIY Dish tutorial for felt flowers. I used it for the felt flowers that I added to the yarn wreaths I created for gifts this holiday season.

  • This is another great fabric flower tutorial posted a while back by Wise Craft. And in my search for different fabric flower tutorials, I'm so glad to have run across this blog. Wise Craft is full of such great ideas and ones that I can relate to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...