Friday, December 10, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday: This Week's Cool Finds

Thought I would share some of the great tutorials I found myself reading and bookmarking this week. Many of them have been inspiration for the gifts I'll be giving this holiday season. Enjoy!

  • Stephanie over at Full of Great Ideas has a wonderful tutorial on making hand-print snowman ornaments with your kids. This easy-to-do project will make a great addition to our Christmas tree this year.

  • I want to be Heather Bailey. You need to check out her blog, tutorials, and free patterns. They are amazing! I especially liked the idea of using her pinwheel tutorial as a way to create decorations for the top of your holiday packages.

  • This wine cork wreath tutorial was sent out via an Etsy tweet not long ago. I've been collecting our wine corks for years in hopes of putting something like this together. I'm looking forward to using this tutorial to help me do so.

  • While I'm being Heather Bailey, I want hang out with the women over at Green Eyed Monsters, a fabulous collection of environmentally responsible crafters and bloggers. Check out this well-written tutorial for creating a wreath out of your old sweaters.

  • I love Becca's tutorial over Blue Cricket Designs for easy-to-make bird inspired artwork. I've just recently discovered how fun and easy it is to decoupage, so I'll certainly be using this idea soon.

  • And speaking of art, this is a great tutorial for creating holiday inspired art over at Alphamom. I especially love the Rudolph inspired mirror design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...