Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vote For Me!


I would love your support. The newest addition to my shop, my "Baby Mine" hand screened, organic cotton elephants onesie is currently up for votes on the Handmade Top 10 website. I was excited to see it in first place a few moments ago, and would love your help staying there!

Vote for me - HERE!


My newsletter subscribers got a sneak peak of this design a few weeks ago. This original design is hand screened on an organic cotton, sweatshop-free, American-made onesie. As adorable as it is responsible! Even the screening process is environmentally friendly. Each screen is created without the use of chemicals. Then each onesie is screen printed by hand using environmentally-friendly water based inks. I then heat press the image so that it will last through repeated washings.

More colors and designs will be hitting my shop in the coming weeks, so I hope you check back!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...