...Okay, I'm 29 for the 7th year in a row. So to celebrate I thought I would feature all the cool birthday party printables, crafts, and goodies that I have found this week while reading the web. And there are a ton! And for some reason, there are a number of Star Wars themed birthday party ideas popping up as of late. My kids, husband included, love this.
- My boys, meaning my two sons and their father, would just love what Toad's Treasures put together. This over-the-top Star Wars themed birthday party is just too...galactic to miss! Light sabers, costumes, and crafts - this is one out of this world birthday celebration! (Yeah, I know. The puns are getting a bit cheesy. What can I say? I'm a high school English teacher. It's what I do.)
- Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons has an absolutely adorable post on party food ideas for that Star Wars themed birthday party you'll be throwing. Seriously, The Falcon Ship Dip and Jar Jar Links in a Blanket are just too funny!
- I promise. This is the last Star Wars theme party link. But this one was just too good not to leave out. And, of course, it comes from Tip Junkie. For those looking for a collection of tutorials on how to host a Star Wars themed birthday, you have to check out Tip Junkie's post with 16 can't miss tutorials. Death Star pinata...check. R2D2 cake...check. Official Jedi robe...check.
- But in keeping with the retro appeal of Star Wars, you need to check out the vintage style birthday cake featured recently on odeedoh. This coconut confection is just too cute to miss!
- And another post from Tip Junkie is this collection of 32 Things to Make Using a Cardboard Box. Seriously. And there are just too many birthday party ideas in here to pass up. This post is great for a party or just a rainy day. Trust me, you'll be bookmarking this one!
In addition to sharing my finds, I want to encourage readers to share their finds, posts, and tutorials. Use the Fabulous Finds Friday linky below to share blog posts on our weekly theme.
And if I've featured you in a Fabulous Finds Friday, please grab the button below for your website or blog.