Friday, May 27, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday: Father's Day Finds

I thought I would try something a little different for this week's Fab Finds Friday. In addition to creating a listing of the some of Father's Day crafts and tutorials that I discovered this week while reading the web, I thought I would also feature some fabulous Father's Day finds from Filly...er, Philly Etsy artists. You can click on any of the images below to learn more about the item and about the Philadelphia artist that created the piece.

And take a look at these fabulous Father's Day ideas!
  • I know I've said this before, so forgive my being a broken record, but I love Alphamom! It really is one of the blogs that I read every word, every post. This past week they had a cute post for creating a Dad's Day mix tape. I know, I'm dating myself by calling it a mix-tape, but that's what it is. But this is a modern day Dad mix-tape complete with printable cd covers and directions for creating the mix. Such a creative idea! Better than a tie!

  • Tip Junkie is awesome for tutorials, printables, and ideas! Father's Day is no exception. Check out this great collection of 27 activities and handmade gift ideas for Father's Day. Seriously. They've done my post for me. This is a clearinghouse of Dad's Day DIY. I love the quilted hand prints and photo gift ideas toward the end of the post. Just. Too. Cute.

  • But what if you're set. You found Dad just the perfect gift. Well then, you need the perfect way to wrap it! Check out Paper Cave's post on DIY Father's Day Shirt and Tie Gift Boxes. You'll find a downloadable template and directions to make this DIY project easy!



In addition to sharing my finds, I want to encourage readers to share their finds, posts, and tutorials. Use the Fabulous Finds Friday linky below to share blog posts on our weekly theme - FATHER'S DAY FINDS. You can share your own blog or a post from someone else's blog that fits our theme this week.

And if I've featured you in a Fabulous Finds Friday, please grab the button below for your website or blog.


Babee Crafts



So link up, friends!

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...