Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Get to Know: Shelby Ryan Boutique


I could have written the profile for Shelby Ryan Boutique's Etsy shop: "Hmm....about me? I am married with two wonderfully rotten little boys. I started my Etsy shop as a hobby to keep me sane after a day of taking care of my goofball babies. You know, something for me to feel like I accomplished more than diaper changes and dishes for the day! I am having a lot of fun thinking up and executing new crafty ideas." Although I've never met Tami, owner of Shelby Ryan Boutique in person, I feel like I know her. At the very least, I can certainly relate to her creative endeavors!

During the month of May, Shelby Ryan Boutique is holding a "bake sale" for the non-profit organization Cookies for Kids' Cancer. In the month of May, 100% of profits from my her hand-crocheted cookies will go to help raise funds to support research for new and improved therapies for pediatric cancer. And, you can win some of her cookies in our giveaway this week! Also during the month of May, the GLAD products company is matching ALL proceeds raised for Cookies for Kids' Cancer up to $225,000!

You can get to know Shelby Ryan Boutique a bit more, too. Find her on...


You can win her hand crocheted cookies by entering the Great Gift, Good Cause Giveaway!

Note: ANY EMBELLISHMENTS MAY POSE A CHOKING HAZARD TO SMALL CHILDREN. Shelby Ryan Boutique will not be held legally responsible for occurrences involving added embellishments.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...