Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 18: Stepping Out

It is rare to see us out without a bulky diaper bag, stroller, and two kids in tow. But we did it. Called a babysitter and hit the town...okay, the vineyard for an afternoon wine tasting with friends. And for a few hours, I was Jen instead of Mommy.

Our Joy of Love assignment for Friday, which I accomplished on Saturday, was to throw out what we'd been learning the past few weeks about photography and be spontaneous with our loved one. The goal was to hand our cameras over to someone else so that we might be a subject in the picture rather than the eye behind the lens.

So after some delightfully different reds paired with artisan chocolates at Va La, I asked our friend Rob to snap a quick photo of my husband and me. A couple again. Not a full family portrait. Just the two of us. What a lovely way to spend an afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...